Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park
3111 Fairview Park Drive Falls Church, Virginia 22042
Room reservations should be made by calling the hotel at 703-849-9400 or 1-800-228-9290.
Identify yourself as a member of the VIRGINIA ELKS ASSOCIATION. Reservations must be received no later than May 20th, 2020.
Schedule Coming Soon as events and times are finalized!
Venue & Contacts
Paul ShoemakerState Convention Chairman
Send us a message
Things To Do
Things to Do in Northern Virginia:
- Arlington-Fairfax Elks Lodge – 8421 Arlington Blvd (US Rt. 50), Fairfax, VA (only 1 mile west of hotel!). Lunch & dinner with entertainment in the Lounge on Friday evening.
- Shopping at Tysons Corner Center with Nordstroms, Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s, Chico’s, L.L. Bean. Also – Tysons Galleria with Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth Avenue. Both shopping malls have many restaurants and specialty shops.
- National Firearms Museum at NRA Headquarters
- Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center of the National Air & Space Museum near Dulles Airport
- Manassas National Battlefield Park (National Park Service)
- Arlington Cemetery, Kennedy Grave, Tomb of Unknown Soldier, and Iwa Jima Memorial
- Arlington House – Robert E. Lee Memorial (also known as Lee-Custis Mansion – NPS)
- Pentagon Tour and Air Force Memorial
- Old Town Alexandria – colonial area with restaurants and shops
- George Washington Masonic National Memorial in Alexandria
- Mount Vernon – colonial home of George Washington
- Gunston Hall – colonial home of George Mason
- FBI Academy Tour and The National Museum of the Marine Corps at Quantico
- Great Falls on the Potomac (NPS) – hiking and lovely views
- Tour wineries in Loudoun County
Washington, DC and Maryland:
This list does not include sights in Washington, DC such as The Mall with Smithsonian Museums, National Gallery of Art, Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, Capital, White House, and World War II /Korean /Vietnam War Memorials.
There is also MGM Casino & Resort at National Harbor across the Potomac River from Old Town Alexandria. So much more to do and see!